If you only reach out to your business banker when considering your financing options, you might be missing some of the best business-building guidance available to you.
Did you know a business banker can be a great networking resource, connecting you with other businesses in order to develop mutually beneficial relationships? Or that he or she can help you turn invoices into cash faster and provide guidance on lease vs. buy decisions? And there’s much more he or she can do to profitably impact your business and its results, including:
- Help improve your balance sheet by reviewing financial statements, offering insights and uncovering opportunities
- Help determine the most appropriate asset ratios based on your business type
- Help you better manage your working capital; sometimes this means restructuring debt or establishing a line of credit
- Get involved in your strategic planning — putting together smart “go forward” plans that take into account the economy, market outlook and performance metrics
- Build a relationship with you that will help him or her offer the most practical guidance — and be an advocate for your business
Take advantage of one of the best assets a business has: a banker. To learn more about all he or she can do to help you grow your business, download our free ebook, 8 Ways Your Banker Can Impact Your Business — simply fill out the form!